Printfriendly

Popular Posts

Dorito Nachoes

onecreativeprocrastinatinggal.blogspot.com


I really wanted some nachoes, but I really wanted some Doritos so I mixed them together &
DORITO NACHOES was born.

Heres what you will need:

Hamburger meat- add taco seasoning
Lettuce-shredded
Tomato-diced
Shredded Cheese
SC
White onions-diced

Cook and drain hamburger meat. 

Spread out your doritoes
Top with hamburger meat
Sprinkle cheese so it can melt
Place shreds of lettuce on top, then tomatoes, then put a dollop of SC on top and sprinkle with onions.

They were delicious by the way. 

* I more than likely will never put exact measurements, or specific brands of food.  I am a make everything your own & not everyone likes the same things, so for that reason you probably won't see specifics.  However, if you have a question feel free to ask away.  I don't think I ever make the same thing the same way twice.

Have you ever mixed things together that normally don't get mixed?
  

Copyright © Consider Me Inspired | Custom Blog Design by Lilipop Designs